3 May 2012

It has been too long.


As you may have noticed, it has been rather quiet around here. I still haven’t been able to get into the swing of blogging; I have been going through a whole lot of things (happy and unhappy) the past few months: started at University, met a lot of new people, did exams, ect. My life kind of changed big time. And so blogging just wasn’t a priority.
But the last few weeks there was this little thought, maybe due to the good weather? I don’t know. I just had this feeling that I might start blogging again, and for real this time.
I think blogging regulary will never be my strongest point, but I would really love to share a bit of me, my closet, my ideas on the big Internet.
So I have been thinking it would be easier to blog in Dutch for a while, until I have some kind of a ‘routine’ and until I feel more confident about my English :)

For now I am preparing a post with some instagram pictures. Normally it will be on the blog this weekend, so fingers crossed ;)

Big kiss,
Hanne

P.S. I really love this cover with Alexa Chung on it.

Elle Uk Cover - Alexa Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment